Buying a new air conditioning system is a huge decision. What you choose today is what you’ll live with for the next 10-15 years or more. That’s why it’s important to budget for the new unit, considering the operating costs, and to analyze the cooling requirements for your home. Whether you’re installing an air conditioner for the first time or you’re in need of air conditioning replacement in , there’s much to consider from all perspectives.
Because this decision is so important, we recommend working directly with experts in the HVAC industry when you need air-conditioning replacement. At H2O Maestro, we want to help you find and install the best air-conditioning system for your cooling needs and your budget. Give us a call today to learn more about the services we offer.
Air Conditioning Replacement
Before you start shopping for a new air conditioner, you need to think about the type of system you want for your home. There are a few things to consider when making this crucial decision. Consider the following:
- How big is your home?
- Installing an air conditioner that’s too small or too big affects the efficiency of the unit, and, ultimately, your energy costs.
- Consider energy efficiency
- Air conditioners have efficiency ratings that go up to 25 SEER. The higher the SEER rating, the more expensive the unit. What does your budget support?
- Do you need a ductless heating and cooling system?
- Not all homes have room for traditional ductwork, which means you’ll need ductless air-conditioning replacement.