Water Heater Repair & Installation in Lexington
Water heaters are an essential piece of equipment for our homes since we need hot water for bathing, cooking, cleaning, dishes, and laundry.
If you need your water heater repaired or replaced in Lexington, look no further than H2O Maestro. Our team of plumbing experts is fully trained to service or install both tank and tankless water heaters and can recommend the perfect water heater to meet your household needs.
When Should I Replace My Water Heater?
A water heater generally lasts between eight to 12 years. If your water heater was installed over eight years ago or exhibits any of the following signs, it should be serviced or replaced.
- Low Hot Water Pressure: Mineral deposits against your water heating elements can block the pipes and cause reduced water pressure and fluctuations in water temperatures.
- Discolored Hot Water With an Unpleasant Smell: Brownish or cloudy water from the water heater with an odd or metallic odor could indicate that the heater is rusting from the inside. This is a serious health hazard and can potentially cause flooding if the water heater loses too much integrity from its metal frame.
- Leaking Water Heater: A leaking water heater will need to be inspected to find the location of the leak.
- Strange Noises from the Water Heater: Some noises from your water heater are perfectly ordinary, but if you hear strange cracking, popping, or banging noises, you should immediately call a plumber. These noises can indicate a broken dip tube, mineral scale deposits, or overheating hot water.
Water Heater Repair and Maintenance Tune-Up Services
If you see any of the above signs or if your water heater just isn’t putting out enough hot water, it’s time to call a professional plumber. Our plumbers will determine your water heater’s status and let you know what it will take to repair it. Sometimes, it’s a simple fix, such as a water heater flush, repairing a leaky valve, or adjusting the pilot light. Sometimes, it’s a more complicated repair.
Whatever the problem, you can count on our reliable, honest plumbing technicians. H2O Maestro repairs and maintains water heaters in Lexington, Kentucky. If your water heater is older or damaged beyond repair, we have plenty of replacements to choose from.
Expert Water Heater Replacement & Installation Services
H2O Maestro takes your comfort, safety, and well-being seriously, so you can be assured we only send trustworthy people to your home. Our technicians are trained to provide excellent service and outstanding workmanship. We’ll ensure your water heat is installed quickly, efficiently, and up to code.
There are two primary types of water heaters to choose from:
Traditional Water HeatersWater Heater inventory is available. No unnecessary wait times surrounding equipment availability.
Traditional tank water heaters keep hot water available by continually heating it and storing it in a large tank. This allows hot water to be on hand when needed.
We have a large selection of traditional tank water heaters available and ready to go. You won’t have to wait for a new one to be shipped in. We sell many different makes and models of traditional tank water heaters. Once you call us and our plumbers assess your home, we can help calculate how much hot water your household needs.
Remember that faulty plumbing installations can lead to inefficient or even unsafe water heaters, so getting licensed and experienced plumbing professionals is important.
Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are a much newer innovation than traditional water heaters. Instead of storing water in a tank, tankless water heaters heat their water on demand.
Traditional water heaters constantly expend fuel to keep the water hot 24/7, which does require extra energy. Because tankless water heaters heat water as needed, extra fuel isn’t lost in the interim.
Tankless water heaters offer:
- Reduced Energy Consumption: Depending on the situation, homeowners could enjoy up to 40 percent more energy savings when switching to a tankless water heater.
- Greater Capacity: Unlikely traditional water heaters, tankless water heaters do not “run out of water” midway through a shower. They can heat water at a constant rate, making for endless hot water. However, they have limitations on how many appliances and showers can run simultaneously.
- Longer Lifespan: While traditional water heaters last eight to 12 years, tankless water heaters have a life expectancy of around 15 to 20 years.
Call H2O Maestro for Your Water Heater Needs
Contact H2O Maestro for expert tankless and traditional water heater installation and replacement services in Lexington, Kentucky. We also offer flexible financing options for a steady monthly payment option that fits your budget.