Pipe Replacement & Whole House Repiping in Lexington
Pipes comprise the majority of your plumbing system. Unfortunately, they don’t usually outlive the lifespan of your home and will need to be replaced probably a few times before your home needs replacement.
Different pipe materials have different lifespans:
- Brass: 40 to 70 years
- Copper: 50 years
- Galvanized Steel: 20 to 50 years
- Cast Iron: 75 to 100 years
- PVC: Can last 100+ years with the right conditions
These listed numbers are ideal lifespans, and not all pipes will make it through to their average life expectancy. H2O Maestro’s expert plumbers are ready to provide professional pipe replacement and repiping services in Lexington and the surrounding areas in Kentucky.
Expert Pipe Replacement Services
As pipes wear with age, they can rust, spring leaks, sag, break, freeze and burst, and any number of other issues. If only a section of your home needs new pipes, we can do that. We can expertly replace part of your home’s plumbing system with brand-new pipes that work perfectly.
Our plumbing professionals undergo significant and continuous training to ensure we always provide superior service. We can figure out how to untangle even messy DIY plumbing systems and put them back in order.
Call H2O Maestro for pipe replacement and repair services in Lexington.
Professional Whole-Home Repiping Services
Pipes are usually installed all at the same time with the same material, so when one section starts springing leaks and breaking down, it’s probably best to replace everything at once to save on money and ensure a safe future.
We specialize in replacing old and damaged pipes so your home’s plumbing system is brand new and without fault. We make sure the vent stacks work correctly, and your entire system drains perfectly.
Schedule a plumbing appointment today for a whole-home repiping quote for your Lexington home.
Signs Your Plumbing Pipes Need to Be Replaced
If you see or notice any of these problems, they are indicators that your plumbing pipe system needs to be repaired or replaced.
- Discolored Water: This indicates problems with your water supply. You may need new internal piping, or you may need to replace pipes underground in your property. Trenchless pipe repair is a great solution to avoid digging a trench.
- Bad Odor: If your water smells metallic, it can indicate that your pipes are rusting and losing pieces of material, which floats into the water.
- High Water Bills: A spike in your water bills often means a break in your water line. Watch for water damage or a soggy lawn.
- Leaky Pipes: Leaky pipes often mean your pipes are degrading or they were installed improperly and require repair.
- Mold: If your pipes are molding, there’s water getting loose somewhere.
- Slow Drainage: Your pipes may be broken or clogged. The clog may be cleaned, or it may be more severe and require replacement.
- Rattling Pipes: Rattling pipes indicate something is wrong. Sometimes this is as simple as a loose bracket or screws, but sometimes it indicates poor installation. Rattling can mean water speeds up while moving through pipes; this speed will degrade pipes from the inside faster and shorten the pipe’s lifespan.
- Pinhole Leaks: Pinhole leaks are small, tiny holes in your pipes. These tiny leaks are easily patched but shouldn’t be ignored. They indicate weakened integrity inside the pipe, which may burst at any moment.